Giving is not just about make a donation, it's about making a difference!
Donations are the lifeblood of nonprofits and charities. But it's not only cash donations that matter — in-kind donations play a major role.
Non-monetary donations to a nonprofit are called in-kind contributions.
1. It allows NGOs to acquire things that they need without eating into their operational budget.
2. Donations like medical supplies or food are helpful in times of crisis.
3. In-kind donations are often physical items that would otherwise end up in a landfill.
NGOs have the opportunity to reuse, upcycle, or give away these items to those in need.
However you should evaluate the effectiveness of the items or service you are donating.
How to donate:
1. Participate in the campaign: #Inkinddonation: Donate and help someone in need
2. Put the items you wish to donate and your contact details in the chat section
3. NGOs who wishes to collect your donation will get into contact with you.
BeanAngel and Do good, one action at a time!
Help needy people and promote circular economy in Mauritius
09 February 2022 - 09 February 2023
08:08 AM - 04:04 PM