In the context of the International Day for Monuments and Sites, the NMCAC under the aegis of the Ministry of Arts and Cultural Heritage is organizing an open day at its seat on the 7th, 8th, and 9th May 2022 where the people will be invited to visit the newly restored ‘La Tour Koenig’ listed as National Heritage on 25 June 1958 and the Nelson Mandela Centre.
The above event is scheduled on the 7th, 8th, and 9th May 2022 at 09 00hrs to 15 00hrs at the seat of the Centre, La Tour Koenig, Pointe aux Sables.
The NMCAC has the pleasure to invite you and the children from your institution and/or Organisation to come and participate in this special event, where different artistic workshops will be offered by professional artists.
1. Paintings (Finger painting, Aquarelle) by Action for Artistic creativity
2. Demonstration of sculpture on soap by Action for Artistic creativity
3. Sculpture (on wood and with flour, ) by l'école de Bambous
4. Traditional music (with traditional instruments) By Cledy François
5. Traditional Mauritian games (Jeux D'antan) with Abaim and others.
* The workshops above are free of charges
Please find attached the poster of the event to be forwarded to your members and staff.
The reservations are to be made by mail on : firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for reservations : Monday 02 May 2022 @ 10:30 a.m
The email should contain the:
2. Age group of the children
3. Contact persons for each group
4. Any other useful information for the smooth running of activities.
*Please note that each workshop will only comprise a number of 10 to 12 children maximum. For additional information please contact 234 1416.
You are kindly requested to confirm your availability and the number of children participating in the open day.
Arts and Cultural Heritage
28 April 2022 - 10 May 2022
10:10 AM - 03:03 PM